An innovative non-profit clinic, one of 25 in the province of Ontario, that offers you access to comprehensive primary medical care as well as disease prevention and health promotion initiatives. Our multi-disciplinary team is led by nurse practitioners, in partnership with registered nurses, social worker, dietitian and a consulting physician. Together we will work with you to address and/ or prevent illness and injury assist you in leading your most healthful lifestyle. We are committed to offering you the highest quality of care in an environment that values your input and participation in your health care.
The Glengarry Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic is an innovative organization that provides access to high quality, client-centered health services, using a team-based approach.
- To consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
- To achieve optimal health, wellness and disease prevention within our community in partnership with our clients and community stakeholders.
- To be recognized as a leader in the provision and design of rural primary care and health promotion services.
We believe in the active engagement of:
- our clients in their own health and care planning;
- our community in achieving optimal health outcomes;
- our team in excellence in service delivery, education, training and continuous quality improvement.
We value our clients and team members and respect the diversity of each individual.
We respond with empathy and understanding to meet each person’s needs across their lifespan.
We are committed to continually striving for excellence.
We are committed to building professional, caring and trusting relationships. We practice responsible and ethical management of our resources.